Nutrition. Nutrition. Nutrition.
When it comes to making yummy and nutritious dressing for yogurt or salads, I just cannot look past one of my favourites; Mint Chutney. Subcontinent cultures have incorporated mint chutney in their daily meals for hundreds of years because it helps digest food. The chutney is refreshing and adds that extra zest to the dishes making them taste divine. It’s super easy to make because it requires only a handful of ingredients!
- 1 bunch of Mint leaves (2 cups)
- pinch of salt
- 1 small green chilly
- pinch of cumin seeds powder
- 4 tablespoons of purified water
- In goes all of the ingredients in the blender. Grind until desired smooth.
- Add to container – this mixture can live your fridge for weeks!