Potatoes are full of nutrients and complex carbohydrates that keep you fuller for longer. Potatoes are also a rich source of Vitamin B and C, folate and minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron. Here is a simple way to make a potato patty that is delicious. Serve it with brown rice, quinoa, lentils or simply in bread as a sandwich with avocado and mixed greens.
Below ingredients are some of the things you can add to the mix. There are a lot of vegetables that you can add e.g. peas, tomatoes, kale, or chickpeas or broad beans.
– Potatoes; boiled and mashed
– Fresh coriander; chopped
– Onion; chopped
– Cumin powder (for little bit of aroma)
– Olive oil
– Mix all the ingredient together.
– Make about 3 inches wide circular patties.
– Bring a frying pan to medium heat with little bit of olive oil.
– Cook the patties on both sides until light brown.
– Serve while hot and Enjoy!